Brisbane AutoStrad™ Terminal
Brisbane AutoStrad™ Terminal was opened in 2007 and was the first automated Container Terminal in Australia.
- 3 Berths (Berth No 8, 9 and 10)
- 930m Quay line and maximum draft of 14m
- 1.1 million TEU Capacity
- 40ha (5,760 ground slots)
- 1,124 Reefer Plugs
Sydney AutoStrad™ Terminal
Sydney AutoStrad™ Terminal was opened in early 2016 and is the largest Container Terminal in Sydney by capacity.
- 4 Berths (Berth No 6, 7, 8 and 9)
- 1,400m Quay line and maximum draft of 15.2m
- 1.6M TEU Capacity
- 63 ha (7,100 ground slots)
- 800 Reefer Plugs
East Swanson Dock Terminal
East Swanson Dock Terminal is Melbourne’s premium terminal, offering unparalleled productivity and market leading R&D performance.
- 3 Berths (Berth No 1, 2, and 3)
- 885m Quay line and maximum draft of 14.6m
- 1.5M TEU Capacity
- 40 ha (6,530 ground slots)
- 1,000 Reefer Plugs
Fremantle Container Terminal
Fremantle Container Terminal provides a premium gateway to Western Australia with market leading berth productivity and R&D performance.
- 4 Berths (Berths 7,8,9 and 10)
- 766m Quay line and maximum draft of 14.5m
- 0.6M TEU Capacity
- 22 ha (3,500 ground slots)
- 400 Reefer Plugs